Clark C. Kingery, Esq.

Clark 50 - 48729.jpg

Clark C. Kingery

- Attorney at Law -

Representing Landlords Since 1995

For free consultation: (302) 428-1915

Evicting a nonpaying or destructive tenant can be a trying, time-consuming, and costly endeavor - especially if you are an inexperienced landlord unfamiliar with the Delaware Landlord Tenant Code and Justice of the Peace Court procedure. Having been a "hands on" owner of rental properties since 1987 with over 30 years of trial experience, I understand rental properties from both a practical and legal perspective. Here’s how I can help:

Representation in Court. Eviction actions are handled in the Justice of the Peace Court. The Court has an excellent website at: including forms and a great deal of helpful information. Landlords do not have to be represented by an attorney in JP Court. However, if there is an attorney on the other side, or if you are not familiar with trial procedure and the law, you are at a disadvantage. Put an experienced landlord attorney on your side.

Document Review. It is essential that your documents comport with Delaware law - especially, your Rental Agreement, "5-day letter", and Complaint for Summary Possession.

Tenant management. Before renting to a prospective tenant, do you know how to competently and legally perform the necessary due diligence? Do you know the best way to handle the process of showing the property and getting the Rental documents signed? Do you have a plan for addressing late payments and
problem tenants?

I wish you the best with your rentals. If it looks as though you could use some experienced help, please don’t hesitate to call for your free initial consultation.

Clark Kingery                          

Website built by Trolley Web