FAQ's And Helpful Links

This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained may be used for that purpose.


What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders and bank checks. We do not accept credit or debit cards or post-dated checks.

How should my check/money order be made payable?
Make your check or money order payable to: Clark C. Kingery, P.A. or payable to Kingery & Kogut. 

Where should I mail my payment?
Kingery & Kogut, Attorneys at Law
203 West 18th Street
Wilmington, DE 19802
Please write our file number on your payment!

Do you accept check payments by phone?
Yes. Please call us between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Our number is (302) 428-1915 or call us toll-free at (866) 428-1915. Please have your routing number and checking account number ready when you call.

Do you accept check payments online?
Yes. Click here to make payment by online check ($50.00 minimum).
Make a Payment Online

I owe the debt, but I can't pay it all right now. What are my options?
We understand that immediate payment in full is not always an option. If you wish to propose a payment plan or make a lump sum settlement offer, click the corresponding link below.
Payment Plan Application
Settlement Offer

I don't owe the debt. What should I do?
If you do not owe the debt, please contact us right away at (302) 428-1915. If you have legal questions you should consult an attorney.

I've been sued, now what?
If you have received a Summons and Complaint, a lawsuit has been filed against you. Please read this document completely and carefully. If you do not understand it, consult an attorney immediately! Important legal rights are involved. If you do not respond to the Complaint with the Court within TWENTY (20) DAYS after you receive it, we may ask that judgment be entered against you for the full amount set forth in the Complaint, including (if applicable), interest, court costs and attorney fees. If you agree that you owe the debt and want to pay in full, propose a settlement offer, or work out a payment plan, please contact us right away.

What happens when the debt is paid in full?
Upon receipt of payment in full, we will send written confirmation of payment in full and close our file. If judgment has been entered, we will notify the Court that the judgment is satisfied. We do NOT update your credit report. You may wish to update your credit report by advising the credit bureaus, (Experian, Equifax and Trans Union).

Helpful Links

Delaware Courts - The State of Delaware: courts.delaware.gov

Delaware Community Legal Aid Society: www.declasi.org

Delaware Volunteer Legal Services: www.dvls.org

Legal Services Corporation of Delaware: www.lscd.com

This communication is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This information is not intended to be legal advice.
If you have questions, please consult an attorney.



Clark C. Kingery, P.A., d/b/a Kingery & Kogut, Attorneys at Law, is a debt-collector. The information on this website is offered for general informational or educational purposes and does not constitute and should not be relied on as legal advice.

Website built by Trolley Web